Careers

A career at GTECH is highly stimulating and rewarding. Our people are focused, challenged, and take advantage of the substantial career and professional development programs we offer that encourage a culture of continuous learning.
December 17, 2014

ROME, ITALY and PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND (US), December 17, 2014 –GTECH S.p.A. (“GTECH”) announced today a €0.75 per share interim dividend, payable on January 21, 2015, for a total payout of approximately €130 million. The dividend is payable to all outstanding shares, including those currently being offered to shareholders through January 9, 2015, resulting from the exercise of cash exit rights. Shareholders who validly exercised their cash exit rights are not entitled to receive the dividend.

December 15, 2014

GTECH starts rollout of new MY CHOICETM nine-volume multigame in the region at Nevada/Alpamayo Group casino gaming halls

December 16, 2014

Line-up includes new games, system solutions, and services across land-based gaming, interactive, sports betting, and lottery.

December 10, 2014

ROME (ITALY) and PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND (US), December 10, 2014 – GTECH S.p.A. today announced that, effective December 9, 2014, its subsidiary Northstar Lottery Group, LLC (Northstar) entered into an agreement with the Illinois Department of Lottery (the Lottery) to terminate the private management agreement (PMA) for convenience. The PMA went into effect on January 18, 2011, and is now expected to terminate in approximately 12 months. At the election of the Lottery, the termination agreement can be further extended for up to three six-month periods. Northstar is a consortium in which GTECH Corporation holds an 80 percent controlling interest, with Scientific Games International, Inc. (SGI) holding the remaining 20 percent interest.